Confessions
I realize all my posts are so friggin E.M.O ..well, am going through a fugly phase right now..july has been such a disgusting month. Amid my bleak life, SOME good things have happened: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… I have totally obtained a new song collection and I absolutely love most of the songs..gosh I needed to hear these new songs and usually listen to them before going to sleep.. makes me happy ya know? …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… I have this WANTED SONGS list so if you have them, then pls do kindly send me! I will add on when I remember more! =D 1) Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield 2) Umbrella by Rihanna 3) Candyman by Christina Aguilera 4) Miracle by Cascada …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… And I have been talking to Christine more than usual nowadays..I never really talked to her much before coz I had this impression formed about her even before I knew her (one of my major faults) but she’s really nice and sweet. And helped to take my mind off certain things and I realized I was happier! …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… And I talked to wang ge ge today..more of sms-ed her… I feel really bad for not having called her up for so long already…Coz I have to be the one to call her since she lives in a hostel so cant call me and her outgoing’s not free…She was complaining how much she misses me and monica and how we’ve got LOADS to catch up on and I cant believe her but it seems she is only going back to crescent to see us and she said that she does not miss the school at all..lol…she ah… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… AND OH! I cut my hair..again. it was mainly coz I was irritated of tying up my hair and I really wanted to let it down. The result? I have ended up looking like some sec1 or 2 kid…am not happy at all but I guess I can live with it for another month or two.. …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Things to look forward to: The PJ competition- I have made a promise to myself that I would go SOMEHOW to support monica since she’s singing and stuff..if I cant even do that then I am pathetic with a capital P...Crescent Speech Day <3...Hopefully going out with monica and some other people after that....MOVIE! (hopefully!)....I wanna watch harry potter, transformers, sivaji(since everyone’s talking so much about it), POC( ALL THREE! Haha) …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… On my to do list: I realized the key to everything right now is iron hard control. It essential to everything! Two years ago, when Wang ge ge and Tanu told me their dreams about going off to America or overseas and studying and scholarships etc…I admit I was fascinated coz no one had encouraged me to dream big. After some time it had died off, since my studies were not very good and of course my mum has repeatedly told me that she will not spend extra money to send me overseas. Now, I am pretty sure that I would want to pursue my studies overseas and I cant wait to get out of this place! This yearning and desire has now arisen within me now.. I am convinced that this is what is best for me and to kickstart my plan, I need to do well for my EYEs! I have no time for any more emotional stuff to get a hold on me and slow me down…I must not lose my temper anymore and I will just say okay to everything they say and this leads me back to my point of iron hard control. I know I am not worthless or anything. I will be strong, for myself and for my dreams’ sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment