Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Babyy wont you say Hey Shona to me?

I am totally hooked onto this song! It is so soothing and whenever I listen to it, pleasant tingles occur in my stomach. I guess coz It reflects what I hope that someone might say to me but I am slowly accepting the fact that you know, it was never meant to be. . I find myself thinking and wondering if things would be different if I was more good looking or if I had been more open… I have never been the jealous or envious type but and since it seems that a lot of evidence is pointing to the fact that he moz prob has something for her, I’m okay with it coz that girl’s like my very very close friend and I absolutely adore her so I will be happy for her. It’s just that I experienced such a gamut of emotions from shock to anger to sorrow when I first saw the comments… I have to move on and I know I will get over this but it’s just the time that it takes to get over this heartpain…It cant be that difficult right since I haven’t spoken to him for like months already and I hardly see him around anyways...It’s just scary that I might rebound if you know what I mean? It’s just that when I do like someone, I wish that it was not with all my heart…haiz.. I repeat, girls like me should be disabled from having crushes since it is a complete waste of time and thought.

2 comments:

tanushree*tc said...

i think this calls for a horribly long talk.

Meetu* said...

Yes tanu, I will talk about all this to you plus some stuff happened today so am not in a very good mood.