2007-2007
I decided to delete that post. It felt extremely good to let it all out but I started feeling bad and I guess initially at first I tot it was ok since very few ppl read this blog anw. But I still felt bad and you never know who might be secretly visiting…
...................................................................................
Tag replies:
Ankita- Babe, I wanted to msg you this but thanks for EVERYTHING you’ve done for me seriously. There are too many things to list but you have always been there in Aj to listen whenever I have any doubts...and recently regarding that moron. I’ll never forget your words of comfort and you seriously rock! :)
.....................................................................................
Renu- Lol yea I know..and you rmb too that I am just a block away so can always drop by k if anything does happen!! Actually come more often..pleasant distraction from my irritating bro..lol. and update me abt ahem ahem soon aiite? And I am sorry for not informing doven abt it. I dunno how to explain my action but yeah
.....................................................................................
Monica- yeah although you didn’t tag …I talked to you on msn and after that phone abt it…I wonder whether I will ever meet anyone as amazing as you. Ever. You were so damn careful with your words and you wanted to be sure that you were not influencing me or anything so that I would be the one making the decisions myself. And you didn’t try to give me false hope when I told you my dream big plans. You made me feel so so much better just being there for me! I really love you, for you know just being you! And dont worry abt the distance, eventhough I hardly see you, you’e doing wonders for me!
.....................................................................................
Updates!
....................................................................................
18 july
Today was a relatively good day I guess. TL was so boring until the time I went to help out with the ‘singing’ ppl. Gosh I swear I love the yetho ondru song..they can bring out the essence of it although for the first song, both of them lacked the chemistry la. It was at this time that when I realized why I even joined TL in the first place..the unity before any competition is just amazing. But the TL exco can just f*** off la. So much bitching around and backstabbing and they cant even work together properly. They expect non exco members to contribute but they don’t give the respect deserved. I really don’t care anymore.
....................................................................................
20 july
Happy birthday bro!!! Although I feel like you could be the worst person on earth at times, I guess at times you can be really nice too so yeah happy birthday. My mum like forced me to buy a present la. My bro is those kind of people who doesn’t really care for parties and presents much unless they are toys so I think my parents were more worried abt his birthday plans than him. Lol.
............................................................................................
Some random pics
No comments:
Post a Comment