Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I wanna go back in time

I realized something shocking…Yes I am excited about the release of both the movie and the book of harry potter but there is no burning urge in me to be one of those first few to catch it unlike last time…The past two hp movies… I watched them within I week of the release in the past two years and by now I should have started on the final book of harry potter but I haven’t!!! There always seems to be an endless list of to-do things on my to do list and when one task is miraculously completed, a new task is added! So basically I end up having no time to even read harry potter which is how sad so I actually let Suba tell me some of the parts la! Usually I wld be uber pissed if someone spoilt the suspense..sighs…and I feel more inclined to watch transformers rather then hp since everyone’s been raving abt it and proclaiming as ‘bloody awesome’! Haha ……anywaes..pw calls, and i have to go.

No comments: