Sunday, May 6, 2007

Beautiful Memoriabilia.

Gosh the things I have done today even I cant believe myself. Ytd night I called renu to my house and secretly smuggled to her my clothes for the next day. Then today, left house early and met renu and passed her my shoes and I changed at her hse. After that we went tgt to west mall and she followed me all the way to the mrt lah. So damn sweet. Today wld have been impossible w/o her. Then, met sri, kathi, malikka and suba at jurong east mrt and went to Apollo’s tgt. It was extremely fun where we started off with games(guys against girls), lots of cam whoring, haresh sang a song b4 we started eating, the nannare girls did the dance on the super small stage..(the video is vry comical where u see ppl bumping in to each other), priya and dhivya sang their pj winning song..and the drama and debate ppl showing their performances too. Then we ended it off with the TL cheer which as usual made me very proud to be part of AJ tl. It was sad that a lot of ppl had to leave immediately like Malikka and sri…Hopefully Malikka’s interviews went well…anw After that we went to see Mr Girish at SIFAS.  It was was really funny to see a whole bunch of ppl wearing bright green tee crowding into his dance class. He was pleasantly surprised. The Syf ppl wrote letters for him and stuff. Mr girish said he would come and watch us on college day! That wld be nice! Anws after that went to play pool at dhoby ghaut with the remaining ppl. It was a TOTALLY enriching experience. Firstly, I didn’t even know that the place existed. Secondly, learnt a lot of facts abt pool/snooker. 1) When the lights are on,on top the table means the pool table is booked. 2) I know how to arrange the balls already in the triangle like thingy. 3) learnt that the ‘holes’ are called pockets. 4) there solid balls and striped balls 5) the first ball that goes in after ‘breaking’ is not counted and that the 2nd ball which anyone scores decides who takes solid ball and who takes stripe.6) put your hand nearer the ball for greater stability of the stick. 7) you must hit your ball(solid/stripe) when you hit, and cannot move the black. 8) last ball to go in must be a black. 9) and if you say the black ball will go into a certain pocket and doesn’t means you lose and other team wins 10) bend a lot so that you are eye level with the ball. Easier to hit. It was extremely nice of Rama, Alvina, Sivanesh, Gowtham for patiently teaching me and encouraging me and building up my self confidence. I did get lucky a couple of times. Anw, On the way back home, met renu where she passed me my shoes and talked to me a bit b4 I went home. I ended up doing stupid project work again. And again ended up on the comp past midnight luckily maan!! And guess who came online??? PRASANTHI!! Gosh. We talked all the way from midnight to like 4 in the morning! It was totally awesome to like have a good long talk. After like ages! : ))) In fact the title of this post is what she came up with when we were signing off soon. OH MY MY my day has been made.. I LOVE all my friends!!!

No comments: