Sunday, May 6, 2007

Words of wisdom.

She said ---- You don’t have to be given a position to contribute. You should do work based on the fact that u r doing it for this organization . And the satisfaction that you get from it is the reward. And all this can only start if you have the passion. You shld truly love. Every year when we go for competition if it is against us, they will put in that extra effort. There is that fear in the opponent’s eyes.’ ----In my mind ----. ‘that’s not true, you must have a position to be able to do sth. If not no one listens. I dont think i can make it into the TL exco. damn pissing after all effort. i dunno. since nothing is realli confirmed yet. But it realli sucks and i am starting to wonder whether the problem is with myself and whether i really dont make a good leader. You cant blame him jus coz he is second intaker. In a company, when ppl hire ppl from other companies to become CEOs, u cant be pissed that you weren’t given it although u have much more contributions. ---When I went back home on the tv –-- Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning." You pinpoint what you need to improve on and work hard to overcome it. Then only can you go up in life. ---Tc--- have faith in yourself. let your leadership skills stand out. you dont have to be told that you're a good leader to be one. you must believe that you're acting for the good of the majority and cherish the fact that you can. i think that's true leadership - when you do things for others not cause you want something in return but because you really mean it. yeap. so don't let them pull you down. be strong (:

1 comment:

tanushree*tc said...

i dont agree with she said either. if u dont have a positn n u lead, ppl will jes say bad stuf abt u. yeap. anw, meetu, don't be so discouraged. you'll always have at least one vote + supporter = tanushree :)