Sunday, May 6, 2007

The beginning of Awareness

It was not really planned but somehow something happened and I ended up seeing Monica and Malikka at jurong east. Which is like way awesome!! I swear. It was precious 1 hour 15 mins after the last time I saw her at the tl debates. It was the first time I saw monica in her ac uniform. We went to jurong macs and just totally caught up with each other. We were like totally bitching and complaining abt all those idiotic ppl we know. She totally deserved the role and she didn’t get it and she was pissed that malikka’s and my contributions were gg unnoticed. Gaaaaah. I realized something today. After talking to monica and malikka. Crescent was total heaven. In Crescent we were like so sheltered and there was not so much of bitchiness and politics unlike in jcs. We should start realizing that it is a VERY competitive world and anyone slow or not smart enough is just going to get trampled in the rat race and can only end up wallowing in self pity at how unfair life is..I am going to haveta do some serious self relections…Anw, when we were leaving monica asked me whether we wil still remain friends like next year? Like Duh! Valuing someone is not just by seeing each other everyday but that somehow, in our busy lives we still rmb each other.

No comments: