Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yipleedideeudelydoooooo

And so it ended. No evaluation or whatsoever. Lets all pray for everyone to be happy and fulfilled when results are released................................................................................................ Anyway, now I wont feel guilty going out and enioying myself. :D Yesterday went over to Rj open house to meet wang ge. Ended up meeting Ish too and so met the ics ppl. Realised I knew quite a lot of them alr. Times like this when I realize how interconnected we’ve all become after entering jc. Singapore’s so small and on top of that, the Indian community’s even smaller so you end up knowing many diff ppl. I liiiike lol. Anws later monica came to Rj too! Watched all the performances then we went to j8 to eat and talk. Had a ‘real’ talk with monica after ages..At night went out with my mum to SHOP! Yippee! Then we went for dinner tgt too. Mum was like today there is ‘nach dikhla ja’. Hahaha.......................................................................................................................................... Today wanted to go to hindi school but didn’t coz I didn’t feel like waking up early on a Saturday morning. Been lazing around. I always have this this strange feeling of wanting to study right after my exams end. The end to exams always lead to this intense desire to study something. But I never give in because I'm too busy being idle. Lolz................................................................................................................... I made this list of what I wanted to do long time back which I planned. But I had chucked them to the recesses of my mind, in the name of wanting to do well for promos. Finally the time has arrived to start cancelling them out.woohoo................................................... Here's a small sample of them: - Araadhana,Movie marathons with (bollywood,chick flicks,MAYBE movies that will make me think.hahah, Much overdue meetups with tanu :D, Learning hip hop, Baking plus movie and maybe sleepover at twin’s house, Pastamania !, GOONG S!!!(*shrieks*hyperventilates*), Gilmore girls, Heroes? Chalet!!!! All those motivating fun moments-to-be are now ready to be enjoyed. So people ask me out now! Pardon the cheesy pick-up line but friends, the year is young :D okay so only 3 months left. :D

No comments: