Araathana 6 Oct
Today was so ABFAB!!! Went for Araathana today-it is a ngee ann poly ics show. I had been quite reluctant to go at first but now I am so glad I went for it. The location was great and the lighting was amazing. The DANCES WERE SO ENERGETIC AND PROFEESIONAL. It was mainly by the polys. Their movements very sharp and it was a pleasure to watch and the expressions…sigh I wanna dance like that too on that stage…speaking of which I could have danced in araathana in Sec 2 but no my dear teacher didnt let us…ANW the costume parades were ok only..even being lame at times but the main thing I liked was the educational aspect. Got to know about so many Indian traditions- some I didnt even knew existed and others I knew the name but had no idea what it entailed..i was esp fascinated with Karava Chauth (hope it’s the correct spelling :p) I realized it was the scene in Dilwale Dulhania le jayenge where Kajol will purposely do some sorta drama so tt SRK will be the one to break the fast for her..haha anw…and you know I don’t usually go for such shows and the turnout and the types of ppl in the turnout made me think too...................................................................................Anw the company was even MORE abfab! Camwhoring with arthi and oh both us decided bald guys are supeer hot. Ok I know this is quite stupid seeing that we are basing this on the fact we saw a couple of hot bald guys in the dance groups who danced so bloody well..but oh wells there is one in my sch too –grins- ANW saw banu aka twinkle, dhash, her sis, jj peeps, twin’s *ahems ahems* etcetc Anw none of the photos with me sine I didn’t take my phone along so will upload pics once I do get them…snatched extra quality time after the show with twin as we went for dinner tgt…one more thing on my to do list cancelled yaye!… and oh I have to mention this..due to a lack of extra careful planning on my part nearly got screwed by you know who but thanks to ankita everything’s ok now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment