Setback
9 May and 10 may We had the tl exco interview. I thought it went pretty well as in i had been thinking of all my past interviews when i usually stumbled over my words and stuff. But this time i was able to speak with quite a bit of confidence and stuff. Maybe it was coz of the fact that they had already chosen and i knew i wouldnt be getting anything. I dunno. Although i kept telling myself that that even if i dont get it i will still look out for other opprtunities but it is really demoralizing. I feel extremely incompetent but as someone told me they are all moorkh loooggg. I do not have to compare mysself with them. I have to believe in myself that i have the ability to lead and be successful. Haiz. In maths lecture, just before the test, i turned and saw ankita and i dunno why i just burst out abt what happened and i started crying. I cant believe myself. And it was for TL of all things. god. As in i really believed in myself and dun understand why some ppl just cant see my commitment and ability. The last time i had cried in sch was last year when i got 28 points for my mid years. And pauline was like comforting me and stuff and i felt much better after talking to her. I have to move on and not dwell on this anymore. And a sincere thank you to pauline and tanu for being there for me. ANd oh, today i got into the mrt and guess who was in the exact same carriage as me?! Renu! Lol. so damn coincidental.
No comments:
Post a Comment