good ol' times
My physics teacher is really niceee!! He is so patient with all my dumb-ass qns and when I told him that I will be missing phy prac coz of NYAA, he actually personally told me all my mistakes and when I asked him abt this challenging book that I am thinking of buying, he was like ‘Yeah it is a good bk. You can try it if you have time. If you have any qns, u can always ask me.’ How nice is that? Which jc teacher wld actually do that?! Even my sec sch teacher was so damn lazy lar! Gosh I feel so damn motivated to do well in phy! LOL. Anw, today, on 8 May, was the NYAA award ceremony. It felt good to catch up on the guides and stuff. After the NYAA ceremony, I went to meet Tanu. We first went to get her eyebrows threaded at clementi then went to Macs. I swear Mac’s is THE BEST place to just chill out and just talk with friends or even study. Finally caught up with tanu after AGES. Ok well not really since it has been only a week but to actually sit down and just talk abt all the random stuff+crushes+troubles+thoughts on life. I miss it all so mucchh. It felt oh so good. Really made my day. It felt good to be away from it all for a couple of hours. love you tanu. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment