GAHHH
I'm very pissed off with myself for being so lazy and complacent. I hate it. So yes, i've been struggling with schoolwork. The pressure is mounting and the CTs are nearing. I HAVE to catch up during the june hols OR commit suicide. I've been failing everything and i dont understand alot of shit. I dun understand entropy or Gibbs Free Energy change of reaction. I have a ton of GP articles to do. And GP freakin makes no sense and what we do in class is so damn useless. I think econs is so fucking boring. Econs lectures make me have a throbbing headache. I need an overdose of caffeine. I feel like staying awake all night and catching up but it never happens. Miss tang has already talked to me twice about how tired and harassed I look and asked me to set my priorities right. Damn. And the fact that I look tired all the time isn’t helping the fuckin situation. This is definitely NOT good. Why god why!?
No comments:
Post a Comment