AJC College Day - 19 May 2007
College day! It was a huge success. We didn’t do any mistakes and from what I hear the audience absolutely LOVED it! Gosh, I love the SYF dance to bits man! After the dance, although I was feeling happy that everything went well, there was this nagging thought at the back of my mind that this will be the last time we will dancing the syf dance. Damn depressing thought. I made sure I took photos with everyone, well ok, almost everyone for memory’s sake. And again, coincidentally, It rained. LOL.
And oh Malikka today suddenly came up with a ‘sattai’ gang and said it is a fusion of the crescent ppl from all the JCs. I am like in the exco. LOL. I am okay with joining it but pleeeasssssseeeee, come up with a cooler name for god’s sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment