Friday, April 20, 2007

F e e l i n g i l l

I really really hate being ill. You cant do ANYTHING productive with this heavy head of mine nor can you talk on the phone without coughing every few seconds and if I even just GLANCE at my notes, my headache worsens. Woah. I just realised today that the PI peadline is so damn near. And GPP first draft is next week on the day of rjc competition, GPP deadline is next month, SPA tests next week (I think!), common tests coming up. Hindi mid-year coming up. मेरे जीवन भी बहुत खराब है। में चाहती हूँ की मैं और बात करु या और हंसू और खुश रहूँ लेकिन नही हो रह है। My sudden inability to get anything done in relatively human pace is getting to me. I can't stand it. I just hope i don't lose faith. It cant be true, is not true and will never be true. Altho I wish otherwise

1 comment:

tanushree*tc said...

i'll always be here to provide u with faith, hun (: