Sunday, April 29, 2007

Coming Clean

I wanna update but am kinda feeling lazy plus have a heavy workload right now,,, I cut my hair today. As in AT LAST!!! I like long hair but now for practicality’s sake, semi long hair wld be the best option! Doven’s reaction was damn hilarious. “WHAT NOT AGAIN! Manmitha WHY in the world did you cut your hair again?! OH man now your pretty long hair is gone! How short is it now?” haha and this was just on the phone! Imagine the outburst when she sees me in hindi school! Hmm..cant wait to go for the hockey match this thur! as in the last time I really went and enjoyed was at the tl debates..it wld be gd to relax after the phy +chem.+PI deadline. All DA BEST to AJ! And hopefully can make time to meet tanu this week… Right now I dunno which path my life is taking .. am just going with the flow but am feeling kinda lost.. Some days I start off draggin' my feet......Some days I want to fly...Some days it all makes sense to me...Some days I just dont want to know why....Some days I'm just surrounded by friends....Sometimes we've never met....Sometimes I pray for something I need... On top of that, Trying to always please my parents is taking a tool on me. They never agree with anything I do or anything I say and are always putting me down and saying I’m ugly. Wth…. It's hard enough to be what you are... Harder to be what your not...Harder to know what you've got. hAIZ. bUT i have the confidence that things will improve.. :) This pic realli made me happy..it reminded of when i last realli met doven and talked to her on my sixteenth birthday and helping to make my day among other things! Dunno what i wld do w/o her to always be there for me and always advise me in that calm and assuring voice of hers!

No comments: