Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A blog...

Okay so I have a blog now. At long long last. One of the reasons I decided to have a blog was cz I seriously need a place to just let go. It is like when u are reallyyy happy then you just wanna spread the joy arnd and when u are freally frustrated I can just let it all out here- my innere feelings and thoughts and feel much better. Secondly, a blog can totally help to keep in track of your life. When you read thru your posts from time to time, you are reminded in what direction you are taking your life in and basically give you a reality check. And it is somewhat like an online diary which is soo not personal. I do have a diary at home but I hardly look at it coz my handwriting is so atrocious that I have no desire to look thru it again. Thirdly, this blog has come about coz of my best friend tanu who tirelessly assured me that having a blog is… and to go ahead and not have any second thoughts. :) so here it is!

No comments: