Mugathon
Today was good good good. Met up with subz and prash and we had Macs breakfast first then went on to rp…it has such a sophisticated campus I swear! And the lib is like oh my gawd! The ideal mugging place. You get like individual study tables kinda thing complete with powersocket and tubelight and no disturbance cz u aren’t facing your friends. It felt so good to really study peacefully with no mum forever nagging away. Subz and prash were just two tables beside me so any qns cld just pop over. Of course in between the mugging was the usual small talk and laughter : ) Rp is such a cool place I swear! Most prob might meet tmr again. Maths and chem are my only hope for promos. Phy maybe if I put in effort might be able to finish studying everything…econs no need to say lol! Just one more week from today and it will all be over! To Tanu: BaBbbbbBbeeeee! Don’t worry abt chem.! You’ll do well in the end as you always do! I demand a meet up soon k! Sry my batt died while talking to you! To Monica: gd luck for gp today and all your other exams! As you said, they might moderate for all the subjects…and we better meet up after promos for our looooong talk which is way overdue!!To twin: 3/4 of your papers over alr! persevere for BIO! hahaha To ankita: glad you still do..rly rly sry I didn’t call you back! Do u still need help with tt qn? Anw study hard for promos and for god’s sake stop thinking tt you might be retained..conc on doing the exam well! : ) And to all other ajcians esp 19/07 ppl..all the best
No comments:
Post a Comment