Staying true to my TEEN angsty roots, I've got to launch into this angsty tirade against someone. Please do bear with me......................................................................................................................
Actually you know what. I don't even think you deserve any sort of insults from me. Message is simple. I really don't care about you, your life or whether you even exist. I wish the feeling is mutual. I don't need your “care and concern” or your moralistic judgements on what I do in life because you're the last scum that can comment on such stuff. Its MY life and you've got no place in it. Face it........................................................................................................................
Its pathetic how the only entertainment you get is to gossip about others when no one really cares what you think and to try and get to know everything that’s going on through underhand means and to create rumors because that’s the only way you can get people to be interested in what you l have to say. PATHETIC. really.......................................................................................................................
And do NOT drag my other friends into this bullshit. You're certainly not worth any of our times and I do not want them to ever get tangled with SCUM like you. And to that other friend, I really am sorry about all of this I really wish that I could help you more and you gotta stay strong yea? And to the other friend who is silently suffering coz of that bitch, I repeat, you don’t have to dance to her tune at all.
.......................................................................................................................................
Oh and stop acting like self-righteous, god-fearing lil' miss perfect. Because your act was busted A LONG TIME AGO. You're juvenile, scheming, conniving and repugnant. Face it. Guess I can't blame you. Being as fugly and unpopular as you are, the psychological factors are bound to take a toll on you. I really pray and hope you can save yourself. And I do forgive you. I really do. Its sad being you.
........................................................................................................................................................................
Alright.I'm done. =)...............
People who are worth my time.

Saturday, July 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment