DONE!!! OVER!! FINALLY!!! ....................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................. I hadn’t really fully relaxed until I walked out of the hall after the chem paper. I just felt so damn happy that it was all over. Although now term 3 starts. :( and all those disgusting SPA stuff will start and lectures and new chapters to study. Sighs. Anyway, went back to crescent today. It was just so absolutely therapeautic. LOL. Seeing the people I love to bits (esp monica and banu), the teachers who care so much ( it is just so easy to talk to them and they really talk to you as a person and not as a student), eating my all time fav olive veg fried rice-YUM!, the youth day celebrations! The youth day concert totally redeemed itself by the final dance item. 8 teachers – 4 male and 4 female danced to ‘Buttons’ by PCD!!!!! Ms Malini and Miss goh were so damn good sexxaye and I dunno wat Mr Ravi was trying to do but it was totalyy comical!! We went classroom-strolling (gosh I miss the 4C2 classroom and all the crazy things we used to do and all the crazy ppl and the lime green changing corner at the back of the class and always irritating eileen and yi hui or my random walks to the other side of the class to the wang ge ge - monica table, pras, my deskmates-sabrina and praba!), the mini forum…gosh too many things. .......................................................... Crescent has been my haven for the past 4 years. When I walked up the slope and entered the school it just felt right. As in this was where I belong. This was where I definitely matured as a person and the friends you make during your teenage years are just..woah… I miss it lots and always will… Anw, meeting everyone today will keep me going aye…till the next time we meet which will most prob be during speech day…I HAVENT GOTTEN MY LETTER YET! Sigh hopefully I do get it… .............................................. The day when we must part, May crescent remain in our hearts…
No comments:
Post a Comment